Future of Senior Market – Our Vision
The growth in the number of senior care businesses to meet the demand of an aging population is staggering. Senior Care Authority has developed a business model and full support system to assist families in finding the best options for their parents and other loved ones to live and receive the proper care. This system is proven, can be operated from home with very little overhead and can be very gratifying, both personally and financially. More discussion on the Senior Care Authority program is available throughout this website or you can contact us directly, but let’s first review the future of the market.
Look at some of the facts.
- About 70 percent of individuals over age 65 will require at least some type of long-term care services during their lifetime – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- In 2050, the number of Americans aged 65 and older is projected to be 88.5 million, more than double its projected population of 40.2 million in 2010 – U.S. Census Bureau
- Between 2010 and 2030, the age 75-84 group will increase by more than 86 percent, the age 85+ group by 57 percent, and the overall age 75+ group by 77 percent – U.S. Census Bureau
- From 2000-2010, the age-adjusted death rate for Alzheimer’s disease increased by 39 percent, whereas death rates for other major causes of death decreased including Stroke (-36 percent), Heart disease (-31 percent), and Cancer (-32 percent). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Senior Care Authority is a company providing Assisted Living Placement services from a professional home office environment. With years in the industry and developing a market leadership position in the Northern California market – the management team has developed a keen understanding for the industry, customer base and overall marketplace. The Assisted Living Placement market was chosen part by the vision for where the entire industry was heading.
Senior Care Authority will be the leading brand in the assisted living, dementia and residential care placement service industry. By providing exceptional service through all of our franchisees, partners, suppliers and corporate offices, we will create the credibility, consistency and the confidence from our clients needed to make the difficult decisions we guide people through.
What makes the Senior Care Authority Model Work?
Keys to success for the Senior Care Authority Business Model:
- Creating, establishing and maintaining an untarnished reputation in the community and developing relationships with the right decision makers, influencers and industry leaders in each market.
- Excellence in the fulfillment and delivery of the placement services–trustworthiness, expertise, reliability, and valuable information.
- Dependable, reliable marketing and referrals to generate new customers and referral partners.
- Leveraging technology, systems and processes that have been proven to produce consistent and profitable results.
Senior Care Authority Franchise: Senior Living and Care Solutions
Frank Samson, Founder of Senior Care Authority, discusses the explosive growth of the senior placement services sector as well as how gratifying, both on a professional and personal level, it is to help seniors and their families.
Why this Business? Why Senior Care Authority?
How is the training and education?
What about support?
Contact the Senior Care Authority franchise department for additional details.