- Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRCs)
A residential community that offers a continuum of care from private apartments to skilled nursing care at the same location. It is designed to meet changing needs while allowing residents to avoid relocating.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
A UTI is an infection anywhere in the urinary tract which can cause confusion with the elderly and those with dementia. If the person has a sudden and unexplained change in behavior such as increased confusion, agitation, or withdrawal, this may be signs of UTI.
- About Our Services
- Senior Housing Options
- Assisted Living Facility Directory
- Resources Eldercare Resources Bay Area
- Your Own Senior Care Business
Grant County Assisted Living
Please select a city in Grant County:
|John Day, OR||2|