Senior Franchise Opportunities
As a trailblazer in the senior care franchise industry, Senior Care Authority is continually evolving and adding opportunities for our franchise owners to succeed. In 2021, we are launching the Senior Care Authority Academy. A platform designed to provide families, clients, business to business partners and other referral sources with cutting edge learning programs and courses to grow their own knowledge and information base.
Discover Business Ownership
Senior Care Authority offers a “feel good” senior care business in the high demand senior industry that gives you the opportunity to build a business that is both financially and personally rewarding!
With our elder care franchise, you will receive the support of a nationally recognized brand, unparalleled training and marketing support and multiple revenue streams. This is home-based, low cost, low overhead, high margin business.
Becoming a Senior Care Authority Franchise Owner
We offer all prospective franchise owners a transparent discovery process to learn about our exceptional senior care franchise concept. Our business model provides the opportunity to be your own boss and build your own business. With our training, coaching and mentoring program, no experience is necessary. A health care background is not necessary.
We will be there to support you every step of the way. We’ll even be working together with you in your territory! Our support team will provide you with all the tools necessary to succeed in the lucrative senior industry.
- The first step is an Introduction call to help answer your questions, get to know each other and give you an overview of the day to day business of a Senior Care Authority franchise owner.
- You will learn about our training program to ramp up and operate your business. Our training program incorporates a self-paced home study. Further training includes technology and business development, territory development training and mentoring. Upon completion of training, a one-on-one coaching and mentoring program for 3+ months. All franchisees receive ongoing mentoring for the life of their franchise as needed. A franchise can be ready to start their business in as little as 6-8 weeks!
- We will dive deeper into our senior care franchise cost, financial requirements, marketing and technology support including how to get the business through referrals to new customers and referral partners. We leverage innovative marketing strategies and initiatives, technology, systems and processes that have been proven to produce consistent and profitable results.
- You will learn about additional revenue streams offered through our exclusive Eldercare Consulting program. All franchise owners complete a separate training program that enable them to provide a unique menu of services and generate additional revenue.
- Before you make any final decision, we want you meet our Executive team and franchise owners. Through a series of validation phone calls and/or in person meetings, you’ll get to know us better, learn about our culture and our values to ensure this is a great fit for you.
- We will help you review and understand our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and answer questions.
- Franchise is awarded and agreements signed.
- You start your training!