YOUR LOVED ONE DESERVES
What differentiates Senior Care Authority?
Whether you are looking to find an assisted living community or need support in navigating other care options, we can help. Senior Care Authority franchise owners are expertly trained including certifications for Certified Senior Advisor and Certified Dementia Practitioner. At any stage of care, we strive to provide knowledgeable, caring support at a time when your family needs it most.
- One to One Guidance - Our first conversation will help us understand and assess your family's needs and answer your questions.
- Consultation - We will discuss various care options that might be the best fit for your loved one, taking into consideration care needs, geographic preference, and budget. If not placement we’ll discuss other resources to ensure safety and comfort for your loved one.
- Making a Plan - Together we will create a plan with clear steps and goals to keep us on track. This will be your plan. We will help you manage all the steps.
- Community or Care Home Selection - When we identify potential providers, we’ll schedule tours, accompany you to each site, assist with paperwork, and moving arrangement.
- Ongoing Support - Once care has been established, we will follow up to ensure that your expectations of the care, comfort, and safety needs of your loved one are being met. We also can help you find other resources, such as attorneys, in-home care professionals, fiduciaries, day programs, moving specialists, and more.
We will be by your side throughout the entire process.