Frequently Asked Questions
The following are common questions and answers pertaining to the Senior Care Authority franchise opportunity. Please review the Q&A below and feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have so that we may assist you in making a well-informed decision.
WHAT DOES THE FRANCHISEE GET WITH THE FRANCHISE MODEL?
- Use of rights to name and logo and any of the intellectual property.
- Access to all of the marketing programs.
- Database management – Software, forms etc. needed for you to collect data about your clients and needed to manage your clients. This is your database, we will manage it for you.
- Training and Support – ongoing training for you and your people to learn how to run and build your business. We will have up front, comprehensive training, quarterly events, online, phone and other mediums of support for you to manage support and build your business.
- Expertise and Relationships – Expertise on how to get people to use your services, understand and know your brand and help you as the franchisee become the expert in your field.
- Sales and Marketing Materials.
- Launch Sales and Marketing Activities for the first month of your operating the business. We will be leading your sales efforts during the first three months and holding your hand during this process.
- Operations manual and detailed process of running and managing the business. It will be the most Comprehensive manual in the Assisted Living Placement industry
- 24/7 Customer service for the franchisee.
- Interactive, Administrative Website
- Phone Support
- Technological Support
- Sales Questions and Format.
DO I NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS BUSINESS?
- No. Although professional service or sales experience can be a plus – Senior Care Authority will provide you with hands-on technical training before you open your “doors” for business and will be there for you every step of the way as you learn how to run and operate your location.
- Senior Care Authority provides expert onsite assistance during your Grand Opening will work with you on an on-going basis in your territory to develop a consistent and growing client base.
WILL I HAVE A PROTECTED TERRITORY?
- YES – we will be offering protected territories based on radius from the location and population of potential customers in your market. This allows franchisees to have an area that is protected from other Senior Care Authority locations opening close to them and ensures that you will have an exclusive right to the franchise model in your market.
Why this Business? Why Senior Care Authority?
How is the training and education?
What about support?
Open Senior Care Authority Franchise Territories
Find out more about our open territories opportunities