Aging Matters Television Show
Watch us on KRON4 TV - “Aging Matters” provides education on many of the issues facing seniors and the aging boomers.
- Janice Carney, ESQ, of Carney, Sugai and Sudweeks, LLP, discuss the importance of life planning.
- Dr. Michael Fraga, Clinical Neuropsychologist, talks about his comprehensive approach to mental health and how attitude plays a part in rehabilitation and recovery.
- A team of Social Services Directors from Golden Living Centers discuss the post-acute care discharge process at Golden Living Centers.
- Frank Samson, Founder of Senior Care Authority and Robert Nations, CEO of Senior Helpers, discuss how both companies work together by combining the benefits of senior residential placement and home care.
- Jeffrey Yablon, MD, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Neurological Surgery at Queen of the Valley Medical Center, talks about just some of the advances in neurological surgery.
- A team of Admissions Directors from Golden Living Centers discuss the admissions process of post-acute care at Golden Living Centers.
- Sharlet M. Briggs, PhD, discusses the healing power of laughter.
- David Hahklotubbe, Executive Director of Vintage Senior Living's Sonoma Assisted Living Community, talks about assisted living and the benefits of Vintage Senior Living.
- John Diana, MD, from the Napa Valley Orthopedic Medical Group, discusses knee replacement.
- Robert Nations, CEO of Senior Helpers, discusses the different types of home care families should understand.
- Bill Fisher, CEO of the Alzheimer’s Association, educates us on the various forms of dementia including Alzheimer's.
- Deborah Jackson, SVP Community Development of the Arthritis Foundation, discusses some of the most common types of arthritis.
- Frank Samson, Founder of Senior Care Authority, discusses the various types of assisted living.
- Sharlet M. Briggs, PhD, talks about how all of us can better challenge our brains.
- Gary Malkin, Award Winning Music Producer, talks about the healing power of laughter.